Thank you Bell Night!
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them of the news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
Thank you! I’m grateful to receive this and to be able to put it on my blog. I think writing is mostly about moments (moments which say a lot and words that create that moment) so it is lovely to get this and to think about the way that writing is really about the little bits and pieces of time that are held and saved and shaped into words. That’s what I’m trying to do with my writing.
WINNERS (FROM ME) OF THIS AWARD ARE:
4. 101 Books